FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING on domestic orders of $50 or more! (Sorry, offer excludes AK and HI)
Stay in the Loop!
If you're as psyched about Fat Bikes as we are, then you'll definitely want to receive our e-newsletter. Great info about new products, exclusive discounts, and upcoming snow bike events.
The vision for the W÷lvhammer transcended traditional cycling footwear and originated from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot. On the inside we max out the insulation package with 200g Thinsulate on the forefoot and NASA-approved aerogel in the insole to block cold cleats. On the outside, 1000-denier Cordura and waterproof-breathable Sympatex block moisture and manage perspiration. For deep snow, easily add knee-high gaiters using the dedicated hook on the toe box. And of course, the Vibram sole is ready for any SPD-compatible cleat of your choice. These are the finest winter cycling shoes ever made.
Riders with high insteps, are recommended to order a size larger.
- Waterproof-Breathable Sympatex Membrane
- Cordura Outer Saves Weight, Dries Fast, and Allows Free Ankle Movement
- Action Leather Mudguard adds to Protection and Resistance to Slush, Snow, and Salt
- SPD Compatible Vibram Outsole
- 45NRTH Aerogel Insoles (borrowed from NASA)
- Simple Cinch-Lock Closure of Inner Boot
- Monster Fur-Lined Ankle Pipe for Incredible Warmth and Softness
- 200g Thinsulate on the Inside of the Inner Boot