The Moonlander fork is now available for anyone looking to run ultra-wide tire and rim combinations. With an axle-crown measurement of 447mm, the Moonlander fork works best with the Moonlander, Pugsley, and 9:ZERO:7 135mm-offset frames.
- Axle to crown: 447mm
- 100% 4130 CroMoly; custom tapered and butted blade
- •Tire clearance up to 4.7" on 100mm rims
- Compatible with any standard 135mm rear hubs or specialty front hubs with rear disc offset
- 51mm IS disc brake mount. If an adaptor is required due to caliper or rotor choice you must use a front disc brake adaptor
- Fully threaded through-blade eyelets at mid-fork; upper and lower pairs of barrel bosses; fender mounts
- Not compatible with Paul 135mm WHUB